Experiencing an issue with online top ups? Click here for help
Friendly Credit Hours are the times of the day when you will not lose power even if you have run out of credit. When Friendly Credit Hours end and you still haven't topped up, then you would lose power.
For information on Friendly Credit Hours please select your meter type below:
How do I know if I have a Smart Pay Meter?
- Your account number will begin with 9826176066
- There will be an "A" and "B" button on your meter
- You can see your Credit Balance on the Mobile App
- You dont need to enter your top up codes directly on the meter
How do I know if I have a Classic Pay Meter?
- Your account number will begin with 98261706001.
- There will be a "*" and a "#" button on your meter.
- You cannot see your Credit Balance on the mobile app, but by pressing 111 on the meter.
- You add credit to your meter by typing codes in on your keypad.