Live Chat

To use our Live Chat service you will need to click the 'Accept Cookies' button below to allow only our Live Chat cookies to activate. Alternatively, you can contact us in other ways by visting our contact us page.

I am moving house – what do I need to do?

If you are moving out of your property, you are still responsible for payment of daily charges in the old property until such times as the account is transferred to someone else, or it is switched to another supplier. In order to avoid being billed for standing charges or electricity usage after you have moved out please carry out the following steps:

  • Contact us via our online form or call us on Call us on 1800 844 784 to let us know of the change in circumstances
  • Provide contact details of the new tenant, owner or letting/estate agent 
  • Provide details of your new property, including address and MPRN and we’ll be happy to set up PrepayPower in your new home