Here at PrepayPower, you are our number one priority. If, for whatever reason, we have not met your expectations for whatever it may be, we want to hear about it.
If you feel we could improve our service, you can let us know through one of the ways below.
- Call: 0818 323 920
- Live Chat: By clicking the yellow chat icon.
- App: Through our PrepayPower app
If you wish, you can submit a complaint to us using any of the following methods.
Head Of Customer Service
2nd Floor Paramount Court
Corrig Road, Sandyford
Phone us on: 0818 323 920
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 9pm.
- Saturday: 9am - 7pm
- Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Online Query Form
- Click here to submit your query online. A member of our team will reach out to you.
Online Complaint Form
- Click here to submit your formal complaint online.
If you are making a formal complaint, your complaint will enter the company’s formal complaints process
Our Complaints Process - What to expect
- On receipt of your complaint. Within 2 working days we will make contact with you regarding the details of your complaint. Our aim is to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction on this call.
- If your complaint is of a complex nature and cannot be resolved on the first contact. Your complaint will be escalated to our complaints team for review. Our complaints Team will respond to you within 8 working days.
- If your complaint has still not been resolved to your satisfaction following step 2. Your complaint will be escalated to our Head of Customer Service. Your complaint will be fully reviewed and a letter setting out our final position in relation to your complaint will be issued to you within a further 5 working days.
- If we have been unable to resolve your issue at this point you are entitled to have your complaint independently reviewed by the Commission for Regulation of Utilities (CRU). They may be contacted using the details below.
Energy Customers Team
Commission for Regulation of Utilities
P.O Box 11934
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel 1890 404 404
At PrepayPower we aspire to be able to resolve every complaint on first contact. If you have any queries regarding our complaints process please call us on 0818 323 920.
You can also chat to one of our agents quicker and easier by clicking the yellow chat icon to the right.
Live chat is also available through our PrepayPower app.