Here at PrepayPower, you are our number one priority. If, for whatever reason, we have not met your expectations for whatever it may be, we want to hear about it.
If you feel we could improve our service, you can let us know through one of the ways below.
- Call: 0818 323 920
- Live Chat: By clicking the yellow chat icon.
- App: Through our PrepayPower app
If you wish, you can submit a complaint to us using any of the following methods.
Head Of Customer Service
2nd Floor Paramount Court
Corrig Road, Sandyford
Phone us on: 0818 323 920
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 9pm.
- Saturday: 9am - 7pm
- Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Online Query Form
- Click here to submit your query online. A member of our team will reach out to you.
Online Complaint Form
- Click here to submit your formal complaint online.
If you are making a formal complaint, your complaint will enter the company’s formal complaints process
Have a Complaint?
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of customer service. However, if you wish to register a complaint with us please call us on 0818 323 920, or write to us at
Paramount Court, Corrig Road,
You can also fill out our online form by clicking here or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Complaints Process - What to expect
- On receipt of your complaint. Within 2 working days we will make contact with you regarding the details of your complaint. Our aim is to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction on this call.
- If your complaint is of a complex nature and cannot be resolved on the first contact. Your complaint will be escalated to our complaints team for review. Our complaints Team will respond to you within 8 working days.
- If your complaint has still not been resolved to your satisfaction following step 2. Your complaint will be escalated to our Head of Customer Service. Your complaint will be fully reviewed and a letter setting out our final position in relation to your complaint will be issued to you within a further 5 working days.
- If we have been unable to resolve your issue at this point you are entitled to have your complaint independently reviewed by the Commission for Regulation of Utilities (CRU). They may be contacted using these details: The Customer Care team, Commission for Regulation of Utilities, The Grain House, The Exchange, Belgard Square North, Tallaght, Dublin 24. Email: email@example.com Tel: 1800 404 404.
- Our Customer Service team is always available as your first point of contact should you have any questions or concerns about your Prepay Power account. You can call us on 0818 323 920 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill in our online webform here.