At PrePayPower , customer satisfaction is important to us. If, for whatever reason, we have not met your expectations in relation to our products or our service we want to hear about it. We will do everything we can to resolve your issue to your satisfaction as quickly as possible. Complaints can be submitted to us using any of the following methods.
Post - Head Of Customer Service
2nd Floor Paramount Court
Corrig Road, Sandyford
Phone us on: 0818 323 920
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 9pm.
- Saturday: 9am - 7pm
- Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Online Query Form
- Click here to submit your query online. A member of our team will reach out to you
Online Complaint Form
- Click here to submit your formal complaint online.
If you are making a formal complaint, your complaint will enter the company’s formal complaints process (outlined below).
Our Complaints Process - What to expect
- On receipt of your complaint. Within 2 working days we will make contact with you regarding the details of your complaint. Our aim is to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction on this call.
- If your complaint is of a complex nature and cannot be resolved on the first contact. Your complaint will be escalated to our complaints team for review. Our complaints Team will respond to you within 8 working days.
- If your complaint has still not been resolved to your satisfaction following step 2. Your complaint will be escalated to our Head of Customer Service. Your complaint will be fully reviewed and a letter setting out our final position in relation to your complaint will be issued to you within a further 5 working days.
- If we have been unable to resolve your issue at this point you are entitled to have your complaint independently reviewed by the Commission for Regulation of Utilities (CRU). They may be contacted using the details below. *The CRU will require you to complete steps 1-3 above before reviewing your complaint
Energy Customers Team
Commission for Regulation of Utilities
P.O Box 11934
Email – email@example.com
Tel-1890 404 404